Sunday, June 28, 2015

Product Review - Etekcity RoverBeats F1 Bluetooth Headphones


 Product Review - Etekcity RoverBeats F1 Bluetooth Headphones

I am impressed with these headphones. There are no cords to get tangled, which was my main complaint about headphones. These headphones are very lightweight and extremely comfortable. I love how the earpads move around so they can adjust to your head. They are also easily adjustable on the headband. I don't think I could find a more comfortable pair. The battery life appears to be accurate, and charging is easy with the included micro USB cable. These headphones have a built in battery, so there are no batteries to buy or replace. There are a series of buttons on the headphones that let you control the music so you can switch songs right from the headphones without having to reach for your phone. This lets you leave your phone in your pocket or purse while you listen to music which is extremely convenient. I only tried these headphones on a iOS device and they integrate perfectly to the device, the battery life is also shown on the screen, so you know exactly when they need a charge. The sound quality is as good or better than other competing brands. Overall I would recommend this product in a heartbeat.

You can purchase these here at Amazon:

Etekcity RoverBeats F1 Bluetooth Headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment