Monday, June 29, 2015

Product Review - KabelDirekt (3 feet) 3.5mm Male > 3.5mm Female Stereo Audio Extension Cable - PRO Series

I have a few similar cables like this here, but this one is far superior to all the rest. This cable is great for a headphones extension cable, or great for a device extension cable to a device like a portable speaker. What makes this cable better is its crystal clear sound and metal edges that do not bend or tear or become flimsy after a while, a problem I have had with other similar cables. The cable also has gold plated ends which is another nice feature. It is flexible, and not too stiff. Overall I would recommend this cable highly over other similar cables. While I haven't had it for too long it seems like it will hold up well in the long run, saving me time and money because I will not have to buy lots of cheap flimsy cables.

If you are interested in purchasing this cable (it comes in different lengths) you can view the product here:

 KabelDirekt (3 feet) 3.5mm Male > 3.5mm Female Stereo Audio Extension Cable

No comments:

Post a Comment